The Adventures of MJ

An interesting blog about MJ and his adventures

Monday, January 23, 2006

Lovely Lord Hutton

Here is a picture of Lord Hutton (of Hutton Inquiry fame) giving a lecture to a York University crowd, hosted by the York Union Society. He gave an interesting talk on criminal law, in particular the considerations that are utilised in regards to death by another's action or inaction, so to speak, m'lud. Apologies for the slightly grainy nature of this above picture. It was not taken undercover:

This is me and the lovely Lord Hutton. Ideal. He seemed very nice and grandfatherly:

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I think the 45 minute thing was looked at under a different Lord:

Butler, serves in 45 minutes

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger MJ said...

That is not a good photo of me, I admit.

I don't sculk at the end of platforms - I wait.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger joe + coz said...

looks more like mj hasnt even noticed that there's a Lord coming up from behind about to nick his crisps.

or something

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know that Lord Hutton is Northern Irish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home